Free, in-person assistance is available for Minnesotans who have questions about MNsure or who need help with enrollment.
- A one-stop shop to compare and enroll in health insurance plans.
- Plan comparison tool to see if you qualify for financial help in the form of tax credits, cost-sharing reductions or a public health care program (MinnesotaCare or Medical Assistance).
- All health plans meet Affordable Care Act baseline benefit standards, also known as essential health benefits.
- Free in-person help through our statewide network of certified navigators and brokers.
- A Contact Center you can call to speak with a MNsure representative about your options.
Request an Appointment
Times and Dates are not guaranteed but will be taken into consideration.